DataRemote and WBC Fleet offer tracking solutions for all your Government and Private Fleet needs.
President Obama signed Executive Order 13693 into law with the goal of reducing greenhouse gases and increasing efficiency. As part of this Order; any agency with a fleet of at least 20 vehicles must:
- Limit “unnecessary or non-essential vehicles from the agency’s fleet inventory”
- Reduce “fleet-wide per-mile greenhouse gas emissions”
- Acquire “fleet operational data through deployment of vehicle telematics at a vehicle asset level”
- Ensure “agency annual asset-level fleet data is properly and accurately accounted for”
- Planning “zero emission vehicles or plug-in hybrid vehicles and opportunities”
(Executive Order 13693 Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade)